So… I know this post is late too…
I’m trying not to make a habit of posting these zodiac-inspired makeup looks late, but things seem to keep getting in the way.
This month I got down with the sickness (a fever and a cough, no less) but I’m feeling better now so, here is March’s Pisces-Inspired eye look:
For this look I focussed on using seafoam greens and pale, pastel colours to create a simple and shimmery look.
To achieve this look I used my Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette and (surprise, surprise) my Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson Conspiracy Palette.
1. I started with What’s the Tea? from the Conspiracy palette all over my lid and blended up to the crease.
2. Then I deepend the outer corner with the shimmery seafoam green shade from the Nyx palette.
3. I further darkened the outer corner with Illuminatea.
4. Using my finger, I added Diet Cola to the lid and inner corner.
5. Lastly, I ran the pastel-purple shade along the lower lash line.